OFFICIAL WEB SITE OF THE
WOODS CROSS CITY
SERVICE - LOYALTY - PROBITY
1555 South 800 West, Woods Cross, Utah 84087
The mission of the Woods Cross Police Department is to work in partnership with the community to provide a safe and secure environment.
In doing so, we will enhance the quality of life through the delivery of full and impartial police services
- We value integrity as the basis of community trust.
- We value ethical behavior at all times.
- We value equal protection and service for all.
- We value human life and dignity.
- We value all members of our department.
- We value the constitutional rights of all individuals.
Constantly striving to make Woods Cross the safest community in the country by:
- Providing High quality service, the first time, every time.
- Creating a work environment where people want to come to work and succeed.
- Leadership – We are committed in leading the town government and the law enforcement profession by setting a mark of excellence in everything that we do, providing the best service possible and providing the leadership to make Woods Cross the place where we all want to live, work and prosper.
- Pride – We pride ourselves on our commitment to maintaining the public trust and respect through a commitment to the highest standards of professional ethics and standards. We are committed to respecting the rights and human dignity of all and the value of all members of the community and department.
- Dedication – We are dedicated to provide the highest quality of service in a consistent manner that emphasizes effectiveness, efficiency and innovation. We are dedicated to empower our employees to take risks, expand horizons and always pursue excellence.